Brightening Facial Wash 6.7 fl oz
Brightening Facial Wash - Ultrarich cleanser, with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids plus brightening botanicals removes both the day's impurities and dead surface cells, leaving skin clean, hydrated and smooth.
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
- 6.7 FL OZ | 198 mL bottle
Who benefits? Normal, oily, combination and mature skin types. Not recommended for dry or sensitive skin types. See directions for further information.
- Salicylic Acid. A Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
- Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brighten skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder). Provides antioxidant benefits.
How to Use:
Wet face with tepid water. Dispense a dime-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Can be used once or twice daily as tolerated.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sucrose Laurate, Glycolic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-4, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).